Paying for CareSanford Hospice Luverne is a Medicare Certified program. Hospice care is a paid benefit under Medicare, Medical Assistance, Minnesota Care and most health insurance companies.
Room and board costs of The Cottage are the responsibility of the patient/family. Hospice works with each patient and family to identify means to pay for services. Hospice care is provided, regardless of ability to pay.
Hospice Medicare Benefit
- Physician services
- Nursing care
- Medical equipment
- Medications related to the terminal illness
- Short-term inpatient care
- Respite care
- Home health aide and homemaker services
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Social Services
- Dietary and other counseling