Make massage a part of your routine.
The benefits of massage therapy are numerous. Consider massage therapy an investment in your health. With regular visits to your massage therapist, you’ll see the benefits to your health increase. Speak with your massage therapist about a schedule that is perfect for you and your health.
A massage designed just for you
Our massage therapists offer a variety of massage options, including:
• Deep tissue
• Muscle release technique
• Prenatal and Infant
• Trigger point
Massage can benefit your lifestyle
Massage therapy can:
• Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
• Ease certain medication dependence.
• Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow, the body’s natural defense system.
• Exercise and stretch weak, tight or atrophied muscles.
• Help athletes of any level prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts.
• Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ, the skin.
• Increase joint flexibility.
• Lessen depression and anxiety.
• Reduce scar tissue.
• Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs to improve circulation.
• Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
• Reduce spasms and cramping.
• Relax and soften injured, tired and over-used muscles.
• Release endorphins, or amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
• Relieve migraine pain.
Whether you’re seeking relaxation, pain relief or relief from certain health conditions, Sanford Luverne’s certified massage therapist offers a massage that can fit your specific needs. Make massage therapy an integral part of your health care regimen.
Experts claim that many diseases could be stress related.
Through massage therapy, you can:
• Decrease anxiety
• Enhance sleep quality
• Increase energy
• Relax muscle tension and relieve spasms
• Improve concentration
• Increase blood circulation
• Reduce fatigue
• Improve range of motion
• Impact your quality of health
Massage therapy can positively impact those with many health conditions.
• Arthritis suffers experience less pain and stiffness.
• Asthmatic children show better pulmonary function and increased peak airflow.
• High blood pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic blood pressure, anxiety and stress hormones.
• Preterm infants have improved weight gain.
• 30 minute-$32
• 60 minutes-$50
Payment is required at the time the service is provided. The service is not billed to insurance companies.
Treat your employees! Did you know that a ten-minute chair massage will help decrease stress and increase productivity in the work place? What a great way to say "thank you" to your employees for their help in making your business successful. Our massage therapists at Sanford Hospital Luverne provide on-site chair massages for local businesses. Please call for details on offering this benefit to your employees.
Massage gift certificates make great gifts!
Purchase your gift certificates from the Sanford Hospital Luverne Rehab Services Department.
Kaye Donnelly, Massage Therapist
To schedule an appointment, please call Sanford Luverne at (507) 283-2321, or the rehab department directly at (507) 449-1229.