Occupational HealthSanford Hospital Luverne and Sanford Clinic Luverne are excited to launch the new Employee Occupational Health Program. The service is available for employers who want to provide the following employee services:
- Flu vaccinations administered by a nurse at the work site.
- Ergonomic assessments performed at the work site by highly trained rehabilitation professionals.
- Ergonomic education sessions.
- Pre-work assessments, performed by a team of nursing and rehabilitation professionals that assess potential employees and review their medical histories to determine if they are capable of performing the physical requirements of a position.
- Annual firefighter screenings.
- DOT physicals.
- Urine and drug screenings.
- Pulmonary function tests and respirator fittings.
The Sanford Hospital Luverne Rehabilitation Services Department is staffed by one of the most experienced rehabilitative teams in the area. Our therapists are held to the highest ethical standards, as they are all members of national professional organizations. The rehab team includes: seven physical therapists, two physical therapy assistants, four occupational therapists, one speech language pathologist, three massage therapists, and four rehabilitation aides.
Our Rehabilitation Services Department prides itself in providing the highest level of care and an expedient path to recovery for its patients.
Rehabilitation Services are available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Saturdays for inpatients. To schedule an appointment, please call SHL at (507) 283-2321, or the department directly at (507) 449-1229.